SubjectRe: [DEBUG INFO]IPv6: sleeping function called from invalid context.
From
On Sat, Nov 19, 2005 at 10:04:11PM +0100, Thomas Graf wrote:

> The continued dumps wouldn't be the problem, the walker is allocated
> on the initial dump call. It was a mistake though, nlk->cb_lock spin
> lock is always held for cb->dump() even though it should only be
> required during the nlk->cb != NULL check. netlink_dump_start()
> guarantees to only allow one dumper per socket at a time.

You're certainly right that the initial dump is what's causing the
problem.

I think the spin lock is still required though because we also need
to guard against netlink_release which can occur at any time since
the packet processing could be occuring in a different thread from
the one that did the sendmsg.

Cheers,
Email: Herbert Xu ~{PmV>HI~} <herbert@gondor.apana.org.au>