    SubjectDocumenting kernel changes
    Hi, I've always found linux changelogs awful: either you read the (too short)
    official announcement or the (too long) full changelog.

    So I recoleted info from several sources - official announcements, davej's
    "post halloween" doc, Guillaume Boissiere's "linux kernel status", LWN,
    googling, etc and put (me and FrankSorenson) all the 2.5.0 - 2.6.14-rc info
    found in kernelnewbies' wiki:

    http://wiki.kernelnewbies.org/LinuxChanges

    which is updated even with incoming 2.6.14 features and it's very useful IMO

    So I'm sending this message because maybe there's something missing in that
    list. I was hoping that kernel developers could take a look and add it themselves
    or correct it if something is wrong (or anwer this mail if you don't want to add it
    yourself because you hate wikis). I hope you find this useful and can contribute
    to keep it updated.

      Last update: 2005-10-06 14:49    [W:0.018 / U:117.652 seconds]