SubjectRe: [ANNOUNCE] Wolf Mountain File System [what's next for the linux kernel]
dear mr jmerkley,

your message would be most welcome on a linux visionaries mailing list,
if we can twist enough arms to get one created. my eye is beginning to
twitch at the number of emails with this subject line, knowing that
they're going to the LKML...

> >businesses to grow around it. I am proposing not just a file system
> >or clustering, but a unique architecture and new communication model
> >for the internet for collaborative sharing at the kernel level with
> >distributed data and routing facilities and disconnectable
> >operations.

  Last update: 2005-10-06 12:46    [W:0.176 / U:0.200 seconds]