SubjectRe: New (now current development process)
On Oct 30 2005, Andrew Morton wrote:
> But the cc'ed people just _have_ to take time out to read the dang
> patch! They almost always have multiple weeks in which to do this.
> But if they just delete the thing while they work on their own stuff,
> well...

Indeed. And there are the guinea pigs/lusers like me that are willing to
test and do some roundtrips of reports to get the kernel working better
(with the little that I can help). :-)

Now that I have backups working as I wanted, I surely intend to give the
-mm tree more tries.

Oh, and I would really appreciate if some options had at least some
description when I do a make menuconfig. Would identifying these options
or asking for clarification of others be of any interest?

I do think that they would help me when I try to compile the kernel for
some of my friends' computers.

Thanks, Rogério.

Homepage on freshmeat: http://freshmeat.net/projects/algorithms/