    SubjectIntroduction to the Linux kernel development process
    Hi all,
    I somehow finalized the article,
    you can find it here:
    http://technologynews.altervista.org/index.php?mod=read&id=1130758467

    I'm looking for a better place where to put the article,
    technologynews has formatting issue but you can easily read the
    content even if the formatting is different from the plain text
    version I wrote.

    I sent the article to both osnews.com and slahdot.org but I dunno
    whether they are willing to publish it.

    I will redirect the technologynews link to the web site of my LUG as
    soon as they'll provide me page in the article section.

    I hope someone will find the article useful ;-)

    --
    Paolo

    Please click here: http://heracleum.altervista.org/top/site.php?vote=488
    to support http://technologynews.altervista.org