SubjectIntroduction to the Linux kernel development process
Hi all,
I somehow finalized the article,
you can find it here:

I'm looking for a better place where to put the article,
technologynews has formatting issue but you can easily read the
content even if the formatting is different from the plain text
version I wrote.

I sent the article to both and but I dunno
whether they are willing to publish it.

I will redirect the technologynews link to the web site of my LUG as
soon as they'll provide me page in the article section.

I hope someone will find the article useful ;-)

Please click here:
to support