SubjectStill no USB 2.0 with 2.6.14 (on AMD64+nForce4)
Hello,

Well, the topic says it all: regardless of whichever USB device I plug in,
it never shows up as a high-speed one using EHCI even if it damn well
should, and does work in high-speed mode when plugged into the same
computer while running Win. Unfortunately the workaround I found on
kerneltrap by googling, i.e. disabling USB 2.0 in BIOS, doesn't work for
me, even though I have tried all possible combination of related options
which didn't shut USB down entriely.

Any chance of having this bug fixed soon? Or maybe, since AFAIK the
problem did not exist before 2.6.10, there is a patch which one could use
to temporarily restore old behaviour?

As always, if you need any more information about the system in question
or any other technical details, just let me know; I'm on LKML again right
now.

Regards,
--
MS