SubjectRe: Bug: timer going backward on a dual core

>>>We already updated the BIOS with the latest version.
>>>
>>>Also the booting command idle=poll doesn't work.
>>
>>Hmm. Not sure then. Is this a new regression on the same hardware?
> Yes, we tried with idle=poll and the problem occurred again.

Very strange, idle=poll fixed it for us just fine.

Configuration we use is as follows:
Athlon 64 X2 3800+
Debian 32-bit
Tyan K8E
4G PC3200

Vladimir
[unhandled content-type:application/x-pkcs7-signature]

  Last update: 2005-10-28 23:52    [W:0.753 / U:0.148 seconds]