SubjectRe: Map of Linux Kernel Users (OT)
Date
Thanks. Yes, let's move this offline. I have created a group on Google
groups, zeemaps@googlegroups.com.

I found you in Mountain View group, although it still did show
Mountain View to the south of San Jose, which is clearly wrong. We will
be fixing this problem soon.

Claire

On Oct 24, 2005, at 6:47 PM, Mark Knecht wrote:
> (Is this thread OK here or should this go off line? I'm fine either
> way.)
>
> I also found it interesting. It correctly recognized that I'm in the
> Bay Area in California, but it placed me in a group in Palo Alto,
> which is not where I really am, and it placed the Palo Alto group
> below San Jose which isn't where Palo Alto really is.
>
> None the less, quite interesting.
>
> - Mark

  Last update: 2005-10-25 18:58    [W:0.049 / U:0.044 seconds]