Subject[KORG] [RFC] Useful tools section on kernel.org?

Has anyone thought about adding a useful tools section on kernel.org.
Something that has direct links to tools such as ketchup, quilt, sparse,
mc with it's patch editor. Something that would help wanna-be kernel
hackers get started.

I'm still finding cool tools to help with kernel hacking, and usually its
only because I stumble across them, or have another hacker tell me about
it.

Perhaps having a section on kernel.org (or is this better on
kernelnewbies.org?) That just focuses on the tools that kernel hackers use
to simplify there lives.

Or is there a global repository somewhere that already does this?

Thanks,

-- Steve

  Last update: 2005-10-20 17:04    [W:0.053 / U:0.024 seconds]