SubjectBug at mm/rmap.c:493, Kernel 2.6.13.2
Hello,

In the kernel log of a computer I'm administrating a strange message
appeared stating there was a kernel bug in mm/rmap.c, line 493. I put
together the kernel log message (including the stack trace), the kernel
configuration, the output of lspci -v, lsmod, uname -a and gcc/ld
-version here:

http://src.selfhtml.org/lkml/

Although the message says a reboot is needed, the server still seems to
work after that message (login using SSH is possible, all services still
respond normally). After a reboot the same message reappears inside the
log after some time.

The distribution is Gentoo Linux, but the kernel is built from vanilla
sources. The system is entirely 64bit - no 32bit libraries are
installed. The server itself is a Sun Fire V20z with two Opteron 244, 2
GiB of RAM and hardware RAID-1 with two U320 SCSI disks.

Regards,
Christian

  Last update: 2005-10-02 18:56    [W:0.029 / U:1.160 seconds]