    SubjectRe: Documentation/files somewhere online?
    Denis Vlasenko wrote:

    >On Saturday 15 October 2005 17:52, Damir Perisa wrote:
    >>is somebody keeping a online version of the kernel source docs (i mean the
    >>Documentation/* files) somewhere for surfing? i want to point people to
    >>pages with links without forcing them to download the sources to read
    >>what i tell them to.
    I think that using the -git web interface to Linus' tree on
    is even better.

    The following is a link to the top-level of the kernel source tree:;a=tree

    You will notice a Documentation tree link (3rd file object link from the

    This will get you the most current Documentation at the moment from
    Linus' tree, and it also gives you the ability to see the history of

    Hope this helps.

    Michael Krufky

      Last update: 2005-10-15 17:16    [W:0.036 / U:36.372 seconds]