    SubjectRe: [ANNOUNCE 0/4][RFC] Genetic Algorithm Library

    From a quick look I've seen your algorithm tends to converge to a global
    optimum, but also as William Lee Irwin III has commentend on irc, it
    might miss "special points" since there's no warranty of the function to
    minize to be continuous.

    I think it's a good idea to introduce this techniques to tune the
    kernel, but perhaps userland would be the right place for them, to be
    able to switch them off when in need or have more controll over them.
    But it's a nice initiative in my opinion.

    Pedro Larroy Tovar | Linux & Network consultant |
    Make debian mirrors with debian-multimirror:
    * Las patentes de programación son nocivas para la innovación *

      Last update: 2005-03-22 14:09    [W:0.019 / U:60.824 seconds]