SubjectRe: [bk patches] Long delayed input update

On Tue, 4 Jan 2005, Vojtech Pavlik wrote:

> What machine this was on? Kernel config won't allow you to unselect that
> option if AT Keyboard is selected, and that's always selected when
> CONFIG_PC is.

Ahh. It's a G5 mac, so I guess it isn't needed. Even so, that thing
shouldn't show up. If I don't have AT keyboard _or_ mouse selected, it
shouldn't be there - they should "select" it, and if nothing uses it, then
there isn't anything to do. In no case should it show up as a question.

> > and has it in any way been tested on the millions of different
> > versions of kbd controller clones out there?
>
> Does a few months in Andrew's tree count?

So it has been part of the -mm tree? Good.

Linus

  Last update: 2009-11-18 23:46    [W:0.067 / U:0.028 seconds]