    > the kernel.

    Well if you're just interested in DOS attributes you don't care about how
    Samba handles ACLs. You're only interested in about 3 bits. Anyway I have
    an idea...

    If the attrib member in xattr_DosInfo2 was moved to the beginning of the
    structure the all attrib members would always be encoded at the same
    offset within the data returned by getxattr regardless of what info
    strucutre was used. So you could get and set these attributes as
    user.DosAttrib in a fairly compatible way.

      Last update: 2005-03-22 14:09    [W:0.021 / U:31.032 seconds]