SubjectRe: 2.6.11-rc2-mm1

On Wed, Jan 26, 2005 at 10:18:57PM -0800, William Lee Irwin III wrote:
> autofs has exploded far, far beyond complete nonfunctionality, where
> in prior 2.6.x it was not quite so blatantly a doorstop preventing all
> logins on the machine, and, in fact, multiuser mode altogether.
> Whoever's responsible, prepare to be flamed to a crisp the likes of
> which has never been witnessed before by observers of solar probes, nor
> conceived of by the most visionary and imaginative of eschatologists.

Looks like I just need to smack the hands of whoever blew away modutils.
I worked around this properly, by fully demodularizing the kernel.
Anyway, thus far ppc64 comes up clean with no patches, ia64 comes up
clean with clameter's mmtimer patch. Other arches pending.

-- wli

  Last update: 2005-03-22 14:09    [W:0.355 / U:5.232 seconds]