    SubjectRe: 2.6.11-rc2-mm1
    On Mon, Jan 24, 2005 at 02:15:16AM -0800, Andrew Morton wrote:
    > - Lots of updates and fixes all over the place.
    > - On my test box there is no flashing cursor on the vga console. Known bug,
    > please don't report it.
    > Binary searching shows that the bug was introduced by
    > cleanup-vc-array-access.patch but that patch is, unfortunately, huge.

    autofs has exploded far, far beyond complete nonfunctionality, where
    in prior 2.6.x it was not quite so blatantly a doorstop preventing all
    logins on the machine, and, in fact, multiuser mode altogether.

    Whoever's responsible, prepare to be flamed to a crisp the likes of
    which has never been witnessed before by observers of solar probes, nor
    conceived of by the most visionary and imaginative of eschatologists.

    -- wli

      Last update: 2005-03-22 14:09    [W:0.019 / U:2.384 seconds]