    Sytse Wielinga wrote:

    >>If you people ever bothered to read what I say, you wouldn't continually
    >>say stupid shit like <me> You get milk from cows <you> wtf idiot
    >>chocolate milk doens't come from chocolate cows
    > I'm sorry about the rant. Besides, your comment ('Wasn't talking about
    > bugfixes') makes some sense, too. You were actually talking about two patches
    > though, which close two closely related holes. Linus was talking about the
    > possible bugs caused by either one of these two patches, which may be totally
    > unrelated to the thing they try to fix.

    Sorry, I just woke up, this thread has me under a lot of stress. I
    should go back to arguing things that have some end goal to them, rather
    than arguing simply because I have nothing better to do.

    > Sytse

    - --

    Version: GnuPG v1.4.0 (GNU/Linux)
    Comment: Using GnuPG with Thunderbird -

    -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

      Last update: 2005-03-22 14:09    [W:0.022 / U:4.640 seconds]