SubjectRe: ioctl flow change in kernel 2.6
On Mon, 2005-01-17 at 09:02 +0000, Christoph Hellwig wrote:
> > This e-mail message may contain proprietary, confidential or legally
> > privileged information for the sole use of the person or entity to
> > whom this message was originally addressed. Any review, e-transmission
> > dissemination or other use of or taking of any action in reliance upon
> > this information by persons or entities other than the intended
> > recipient is prohibited.
>
> Unfortunately we can't help you legally.

That's not strictly true. The disclaimer is entirely unenforceable in
law, and serves no purpose other than to annoy us and to demonstrate in
public just how clueless his company lawyers are.

But we _won't_ help you if you include such stupid disclaimers,
certainly. Go away and do not return until you've turned it off.

--
dwmw2