Subjectlcall disappeared? kernel CVS destabilized?
I'm porting the seccomp patch to 2.6.10, do you have an idea where lcall
(i.e. call gates for binary compatibility with other OS) went? I can't
find it anywhere. Looks like it was dropped but I must be sure of that,
and especially I must be sure that you don't add it again without me
noticing that I had to patch it ;). Is lcall definitely dead code that I
can forget about or am I missing something? Thanks.

Kernel CVS is broken here, it doesn't even show me the changeset where
lcall disappeared, this returns nothing obvious:

cvsps -g -r v2_6_8 -f arch/i386/kernel/entry.S

If I use cvsps -x --bkcvs the changesets are screwed.

Note that the entry.S of the kernel CVS has not the lcall, it's
magically forgetting to show me a chageset, and I doubt cvsps is to
blame here, since it was working well for a long time before the thing
destabilized.

Can somebody confirm the kernel CVS is unstable or am I the only one
having deep troubles?

  Last update: 2005-03-22 14:09    [W:0.046 / U:0.064 seconds]