    SubjectRe: Linux 2.6.11-rc1
    Date
    On Wednesday 12 January 2005 10:32, Linus Torvalds wrote:
    >On Wed, 12 Jan 2005, Sergey S. Kostyliov wrote:
    >> 2.6.10-rc1 hangs at boot stage for my dual opteron machine
    >
    >Oops, yes. There's some recent NUMA breakage - either disable
    > CONFIG_NUMA, or apply the patches that Andi Kleen just posted on
    > the mailing list (the second option much preferred, just to verify
    > that yes, that does fix it).
    >
    > Linus

    I also have a minor breakage, I've been using the forcedeth module for
    my networking, and it apparently isn't being autoloaded with this
    version. However, once booted, I can insmod it, and 'service network
    start' and it appears to be ok then.

    --
    Cheers, Gene
    -Ed Howdershelt (Author)

      Last update: 2005-03-22 14:09    [W:0.032 / U:1.312 seconds]