    SubjectRe: [2.6 patch] remove obsolete Computone MAINTAINERS entry (fwd)
    On Mon, Dec 20, 2004 at 02:15:30PM -0500, Michael H. Warfield wrote:
    > On Fri, Nov 19, 2004 at 07:47:35PM -0800, Andrew Morton wrote:
    > > Adrian Bunk <> wrote:
    > > >
    > > > I'm not sure whether it makes sense to list the previous maintainers for
    > > > orphaned code, but if such entries contain buouncing mail addresses it's
    > > > IMHO time to simply remove them.

    > > > -M: Michael H. Warfield <>
    > > is still there and Michael still runs it.
    > Yeah, I'm still here. I've just been out of town almost one
    > week out of every two since June, so I'm more than a little behind on
    > catching up on the kernel stuff (yes and the Samba stuff as well,
    > I know, I know, sigh...).

    At least the mailing list is definitely dead:

    Sorry, I wasn't able to establish an SMTP connection. (#4.4.1)

    > I've got two patches in my queue for the Computone drivers for
    > 2.6 plus three patches that apply to both the 2.4 and 2.6 kernels. I've
    > got to check to see if Marcelo got around to integrating those patches
    > into 2.4 and then jump onto the combined patches.
    > As Shrek said... (You didn't slay the dragon?) - "It's on my
    > todo list".

    It seems you are still active :-) , so why is it "Orphaned"?

    > Mike

    "Only a promise," Lao Er said.
    Pearl S. Buck - Dragon Seed

      Last update: 2005-03-22 14:09    [W:0.026 / U:12.628 seconds]