SubjectRe: [patch] voluntary-preempt-2.6.9-rc1-bk4-R0

* Lee Revell <> wrote:

> -Q and later use the current method, which is like the above except
> the second hump is discarded, as it is a function of the scheduling
> latency and the period size rather than just the scheduling latency:
> So, don't be fooled by the numbers, the newest version of the patch is
> in fact the best. I have been meaning to go back and measure the
> current patches with the old code but it's pretty low priority...

vanilla kernel would be quite interesting to get a few charts of
- especially if your measurement methodology has changed. There's not
much sense in re-testing older VP patches.

also, has the userspace workload you are using stayed constant during
all these tests?