    SubjectRe: [patch] voluntary-preempt-2.6.9-rc1-bk4-R0

    * Lee Revell <> wrote:

    > -Q and later use the current method, which is like the above except
    > the second hump is discarded, as it is a function of the scheduling
    > latency and the period size rather than just the scheduling latency:
    > So, don't be fooled by the numbers, the newest version of the patch is
    > in fact the best. I have been meaning to go back and measure the
    > current patches with the old code but it's pretty low priority...

    vanilla kernel would be quite interesting to get a few charts of
    - especially if your measurement methodology has changed. There's not
    much sense in re-testing older VP patches.

    also, has the userspace workload you are using stayed constant during
    all these tests?

      Last update: 2005-03-22 14:05    [W:0.022 / U:97.832 seconds]