Subjectbug: terminal freezes
Hi,

I probably used the 2.6.8 kernel for about a week before going back to 2.6.7 due to a bug which
makes the keyboard loose input. I'm not exactly sure what causes this, but have found it to happen
when I ^z a process and then attempt to fg it again. What happens is I cannot do anything, the
process doesn't come back into the foreground properly, and i loose the keyboard.
I thought it must have been a crash, but no, I could still ssh into the machine, which I did, and
killed the process that didn't foreground properly, which I noticed changed the screen on the
offending box back to another psuedo terminal session which was running irssi, and the screen
was still scrolling text as people chatted. So I tried then, since im using a USB keyboard,
restarting hotplug, after doing that, I was able to use the keyboard again.

Hope this helps anyway, any other questions don't hesitate to ask.
Thanks

Mark