SubjectRe: radeon-pre-2
PS: Don't get me wrong - we have to address the main points on that list
(the ones on the list not in your head). The last thing I want to see is
another person march off into the distance with a framebuffer agenda and
a lack of understanding about the importance of getting
from where we are now to where we want to be without breaking anything
major and without leaving everyone else behind or going a different
way.

Thats happened at least twice before in the console world because people
didn't get it. Kgi is one case, ruby is another.

Alan

  Last update: 2005-03-22 14:06    [W:0.140 / U:0.356 seconds]