    SubjectRe: 2.6.9-rc1-mm4 badness in rtl8150.c ethernet driver : fixed
    On Fri, 10 Sep 2004, Eric Valette wrote:

    > Petko Manolov wrote:
    >
    > I never saw traces showing the card should be resetted. It hung occasionnaly
    > in the past but did not know who to really blame (USB vs drivers). It is now

    Well, i haven't touched anything major in many many months. :-)

    > working well for quite a long time now allthough I periodically transfers
    > more than 100mb via ftp...

    That is good news, although many other people have made worse reports in
    the past.

    > I'm not sure 2.6.9-rcx-mmx will provide valuable data, we will probably have
    > to wait until distro incoporates this code to get some reasonnable hints...
    > Do you have some well known driver users you could ping to get feedback more
    > quickly?

    None that i am aware of.

    > Anyway, you are aware of the problem and I know how to fix my problem so all
    > is fine.

    All right - lets wait for a little while and see what sort info we'll get.
    Then we'll decide accordingly.

    Petko

      Last update: 2005-03-22 14:06    [W:0.022 / U:31.824 seconds]