>From: Linus Torvalds <torvalds@osdl.org>
>>
>> Most of all, I would like to know (I see I'm repeating myself, but I still
>> haven't seen an answer to that) what's so special about the SCSI-like devices,

>Don't even bother.

>Joerg is wrong. SCSI number simply doesn't work, and the current Linux
>setup is absolutely the right thing to do.

Discussions are based on exchanging arguments.......

It seems that Linus is just trying to prove that he still has no arguments.
Wouln't it be wise for him to stay quiet instead of wasting other people's time?

He should takle an advise, spend 5 minutes on something useful and fix the show
stopper bugs in /usr/src/linux/include/scsi/sg.h &
/usr/src/linux/include/scsi/scsi.h

Jörg

js@cs.tu-berlin.de (uni) If you don't have iso-8859-1
schilling@fokus.fraunhofer.de (work) chars I am J"org Schilling