SubjectRe: Status with pmdisk/swsusp merge ?
On Sun, 2004-08-08 at 14:22, Pavel Machek wrote:
> > I intend to try and merge my tree with Linus once he releases 2.6.8,
> > modulo any bugs that crop up between now and then. Feel free to send me
> > the patches to fix up ppc before then, and I will merge them as well.
>
> Sounds good.
>
> > As far as the device power management stuff goes, I'm wading through the
> > discussion right now..
>
> Hopefully we can at least switch to enums so that we clear any
> confusion....
> Pavel

..And once thats done and the tree settles a bit I'll start working on
the swsusp2 x86_64 port again. (Unless someone who understands that
whole thing better wants to jump forward.)

FWIW I ported the 'old' pmdisk suspend code into swsusp2 and I can
suspend, but I can't resume. I haven't got a serial port (its a "modern"
laptop.. with parallel, etc but no serial..) so I'm also looking at
netconsole, digging around for a line printer, etc..

--
Disconnect <swsusp@gotontheinter.net>