>From: Jens Axboe <axboe@suse.de>

>> Please try again after you had a look into the cdrtools sources.
>>
>> Cdrecord also needs privilleges to lock memory and to raise prioirity.

>They are not required, or at least not with the version I use. It warns
>of failing to set priority and lock memory, I can continue fine though.
>With the casual burning of CDs I do, it's never been a problem.

You should believe people who know better.....

If cdrecord runs as it is intended to run, it is not affected by Netscape
paging and similar....

Running a test first means to know what to test.

Jörg

js@cs.tu-berlin.de (uni) If you don't have iso-8859-1
schilling@fokus.fraunhofer.de (work) chars I am J"org Schilling