On Mon, 9 Aug 2004 15:36:13 +0200 (CEST)
Joerg Schilling <schilling@fokus.fraunhofer.de> wrote:

> Listen arrogant little man: I have enough to to with writing free
> software. I report bugs and if you are the author, you fix your bugs or
> I need to tell the users of your software that you are unwilling to
> maintain your software.

This is what you are doing anyway. You seem to slander Linux whenever you
get the chance. (Do I need to mention the forum at www.heise.de?)

OTOH you are even distributing *binary patches* for the all-perfect
Solaris in the cdrecord distribution. And while you talk about writing
free software, you encourage people to use an operating system (Solaris)
whose license prohibits the publication of benchmark results and user
experiences.

Regards

  Last update: 2005-03-22 14:05    [W:0.023 / U:1.612 seconds]