    >From: Stephan von Krawczynski <skraw@ithnet.com>

    >Understand this: _nobody_ expects you to know everything about 25 different
    >OS's, the only thing that can be expected is that you simply listen to the
    >different parties knowing the different platforms and _take their advice_,
    >really not more.

    While this works for most if not all OS, it does not work for Linux.

    For Linux, the percentage of things that are reported incorrect to me is higher
    than 80%, so I need to use my own extertise. If I would not, cdrecord would be
    unusable.

    Jörg

    js@cs.tu-berlin.de (uni) If you don't have iso-8859-1
    schilling@fokus.fraunhofer.de (work) chars I am J"org Schilling