SubjectAltix I/O code reorganization

We have reorganized the I/O layer in the Altix code.

We are posting this code for review before submitting for inclusion in
the 2.5 tree.

The patch set is at:

It is based off the tree

The general changes are:
o added new hardware support
o code cleanup (typedefs, include files, etc.)
o simplified the directory structure (all files were arch/ia64/sn/io/
are now under arch/ia64/sn/ioif/)
o code size reduced by >50%
o major reorg of the code itself
o copyright updates

The patches and a short comment for each:

# contains all the files that are no longer needed

# The io_init.c file replaces the pci_bus_cvlink.c. A diff of the files
# would not make much sense as the functionalities provided in pci_bus_cvlink.c
# are no longer needed. The new functions needed are:
# 1. Getting Platform Specific Information for PCI Buses/Devices.
# 2. Getting Hardware Workaround Information.
# 3. Getting I/O Hub Information.
# The io_init.c file basically contains all the routines that are needed to
# allow a PCI Device Driver to perform Interrupts, PIOs and DMAs.

# There are some minor changes in these files. The biggest change is that we have
# broken up the SN Platform Specific DMA mapping interfaces into 3 different
# routines:
# 1. 32Bit Direct Mapping.
# 2. 32Bit PMU Mapping.
# 3. 64Bit Direct Mapping.
# The SN Platform has 3 different PCI/PCIX Bridges. They are not all exactly the
# same, however they do provide the same functionality. We have abstracted
# the DMA mapping calls so that the caller will not have to be aware of the
# hardware differences. Example:
# *dma_handle = (*provider->dmatrans_direct64)(pcidev_info, phys_addr,
# The Bus Driver for this card, determines the appropriate method.
# This set of new files supports 2 of our 3 PCI Bridges, PIC and TIOCP.
# pcibr_dma.c is new and provides the PCI DMA Mapping routines.
# pcibr_sal_interfaces.c is new and provides the SAL Interfaces.
# pcibr_provider.c is new and defines the Chipset specific Provider Tables.
# The rest of the file changes are mostly cleanup.

# Moved a file, but mostly cleanup

# Changes needed to remove hwgraph

# Files needed to provide services for our I/O Hub devices

# KDB support functions

# code cleanup
# ran thru Lindent
# changes needed for new I/O structure

# New includes with definitions for PCI devices, buses, and I/O hubs

# code cleanup
# misc changes needed for new I/O structure