SubjectRe: <no subject>
Joachim Bremer wrote:
> As mentioned before I got even with Nicks patch some errors. Looking
> closer at the source there is is a second "goto page_ok" a few lines
> down the label "page_not_up_to_date". Inserting the same calculating
> code used before the label "readpage_error" fixes the errors on my machine.
> These for instance where failure to do reiserfsck (bread complains on last block
> of device) and compiling the linux-tree (file truncated).
>
> The leads to the same calculation 3 times...

Surely not - there is only 1 way to get to page_not_up_to_date,
and through that path you have already done that calculation and
none of the variables involved have been changed.

I think. Put a printk before your goto out, and if it triggers
then I am wrong.

What errors were you seeing with my patch? (If you applied my patch
to an -mm kernel without first backing out the others then it will
break).

  Last update: 2005-03-22 14:05    [W:0.022 / U:0.064 seconds]