Patrick McFarland <diablod3@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sun, 22 Aug 2004 14:14:08 +0200, Joerg Schilling
> <schilling@fokus.fraunhofer.de> wrote:
> > Eveybody makes mistakes. Not being able to admid that and persisting to
> > continue to go in a wrong direction is the real problem.
>
> Yes, everyone does. Yours was flaming kernel developers over the lkml
> about bugs in your own program; yet, you do not admit to this, and
> continue to piss everyone off.

You seem to be unable to distinct between cause and effect.

Some pleople at Linux kernel ML did start to flame me while I was
trying to do my best to give technical based explanations.

As it has been proven that threre _are_ reasonable people in LKML, it would
help LKML to regain credibility if they could try to do some self cleaning
and find a way to calm down the non-serious people.

You also seem to be unable to judge where bugs are located while looking at
problems.

It seems that we just agreed with the reasonable members of LKML
that there was and still is a security related bug in Linux.
The "fix" that used in hope to remove the security problems did just
create new problems instead of removing old ones.

If you have nothing useful to say, please stay quiet.

Jörg

js@cs.tu-berlin.de (uni) If you don't have iso-8859-1
schilling@fokus.fraunhofer.de (work) chars I am J"org Schilling