SubjectRe: Help Root Raid
Date
Hi Ender,

this isn't the case...however i tried by changing the 83 to FD but it
doesn't worked.

its already enabled and the kernel is reading these partitions as well....i
guess because of these messages during bootup and shutdown....

Part of BOOTUP message ...
"
autodetecting Raid Arrays
autorun...
...autorun DONE
"

Part of shutdown message ....
"
md recovery thread got woken
md recovery thread finished
mdrecoveryd(7) flushing signals
Stopping all md devices.
"
Hope it helps you in helping me further.

thanks and regards,

Pankaj