SubjectIN GOOD FAITH MY GOOD FRIEND
DEAR SIR/MADAM,

I AM REV. PADILA JOHN 65 YEARS OLD, FROM THE REPUBLIC OF IRELAND. PRESENTLY,I
AM THE REV TO BAPTIST CHURCH OF LONDON DIOCESES IN UK. EVER SINCE ,I HAVE
BEEN HELPING THE ORPHANS IN THE ORPHANAGE/MOTHERLESS HOMES ACROSS FEW AFRICAN
COUNTRIES. I HAVE DONATED SOME MONEY TO ORPHANAGES IN WARTURN AREAS IN THE
MIDDLEEAST. WITH THE LITTLE GOD HAS GIVEN ME. BUT, IT IS SAD TO LET YOU KNOW
THAT I BE CAME ILL RECENTLEY FROM CANCER OF THE LIVER. BEFORE I GOT ILL,
I HAD SENT SOME MONEY AMOUNTING TO FOURTEEN MILLION TWO HUNDRED THOUSAND
US DOLLARS TO A SECURITY AND FINANCIAL COMPANY IN EUROPE. THE FUND IS SAFE.I
HAVE BEEN USING THE COMPANY FOR OVER TEN YEARS (10YRS) NOW. I AM PRESENTLY
IN THE HOSPITAL BUT WITH LITLE HOPE OF SURVIVAL. PLEASE IF YOU CAN HELP,REPLY
ME IMMEDIATELY .

SO THAT, I CAN MAKE YOU MY NEXT OF KIN AND FURNISH YOU WITH MORE DETAILS
ON HOW THE FUNDS WOULD BE CLAIM BY YOU, FROM THE FINANCIAL COMPANY. THEREAFTER,I
WILL GIVE YOU INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE FUNDS WILL BE DISTRIBUTED AMONG THE
ORPHANAGES IN RETURN, I AM OFFERING YOU FIFTEEN PERCENT OF THE TOTAL SUM
OF THE FUNDS, WHILE EXTRA FIVE PERCENT WILL BE SET ASIDE FOR ANY INCIDENTIAL
EXPENSES YOU MAY INCURED IN THE PROCESS OF THE CLAIM.
MY LORD HAS ALREADY TOLD ME THAT I WOULD FIND A TRUSTWORTHY PERSON WHO CAN
CARRY OUT THIS SOUL SURVIVING TRANSACTION. MAY THE ALMIGHT GOD BLESS
YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

THANK YOU
REV PADILA JOHN

revjohnpadila@mail2baptist.com

  Last update: 2005-03-22 14:05    [W:0.022 / U:1.172 seconds]