Andreas Jaeger <aj@suse.de> writes:

>> What you see is 2 SuSE created bugs :-(

>> 1) printing this message at all in this special case
>> 2) SuSE using non initialized variables.

> I agree and I'm sorry about that.
> Thanks, I've filed bugreports for those and those will be fixed soon,

> Andreas Jaeger, aj@suse.de, http://www.suse.de/~aj

Now, look, Jörg! Here is one of that fearful examples of a SuSE
employee. Unfriendly, not willing to fix anything, completely ignoring
bug reports!

Seriously, Jörg, stop bashing people, that's getting far beyond just
being impolite.

While I could just killfile you, I still feel that those discussions
are blocking serious development in that sector.

To you, Andreas: Thanks for the patches done in the past, they
actually do improve cdrecord.

Schöne Grüße,
Julien

  Last update: 2005-03-22 14:05    [W:0.070 / U:0.252 seconds]