    Andreas Jaeger <> writes:

    >> What you see is 2 SuSE created bugs :-(

    >> 1) printing this message at all in this special case
    >> 2) SuSE using non initialized variables.

    > I agree and I'm sorry about that.
    > Thanks, I've filed bugreports for those and those will be fixed soon,

    > Andreas Jaeger,,

    Now, look, Jörg! Here is one of that fearful examples of a SuSE
    employee. Unfriendly, not willing to fix anything, completely ignoring
    bug reports!

    Seriously, Jörg, stop bashing people, that's getting far beyond just
    being impolite.

    While I could just killfile you, I still feel that those discussions
    are blocking serious development in that sector.

    To you, Andreas: Thanks for the patches done in the past, they
    actually do improve cdrecord.

    Schöne Grüße,

      Last update: 2005-03-22 14:05    [W:0.465 / U:14.740 seconds]