Hello!

> Wrong: you are ranting against me on this list and this list while the
> discussion has been done on another list.
>
> The fact that you write incorrect things only foirces me to write correctlions.

Somebody did inform that Debian considers moving cdrecord to non-free.
You wrote an "correction", although it was true.

You keep accusing SUSE, although they are doing it right at least in the
current distribution.

And so on. So better do not tell us who is wrong.

> EOD

Agreed.

Have a nice fortnight
--
Martin `MJ' Mares <mj@ucw.cz> http://atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~mj/
Even nostalgia isn't what it used to be.