>From: Martin Mares <mj@ucw.cz>

>You explain that SuSE is non-cooperative, because they distribute crippled
>cdrecord, but you fail to explain what crippledness do you have in mind.

>Also, if you put away your flamethrower and just politely asked SUSE to add
>a message like `this version has been modified by SUSE, so please send your
>bug reports to support@suse.com instead of the original author', the whole
>issue would be probably already settled a long time ago.

I did talk to the official SuSE product manager 1.5 years ago and this person
just tried to take me as a clod.

Do you really believe that I am doing all this before trying to find a decent
discussion based solution?

SuSE did _proove_ being unwilling or unable to for a discussion :-(

Jörg

js@cs.tu-berlin.de (uni) If you don't have iso-8859-1
schilling@fokus.fraunhofer.de (work) chars I am J"org Schilling