    SubjectMerge I2O patches from -mm
    This is a request to please merge the I2O patches currently in Andrew
    Morton's -mm tree into the mainline kernel. They resolve all known
    reported issues with I2O RAID devices. If they can be included soon, it
    would be possible to implement and test direct installation before FC3
    Test2 freeze.

    Also because Markus would never ask himself, I nominate Markus Lidel as
    the "maintainer" of the 2.6 generic I2O layer. He has put a tremendous
    amount of work into improving an otherwise neglected part of the kernel.
    Thanks to his efforts it is today usable and stable on multiple archs
    and all known supported cards.

    Thank you,
    Warren Togami

      Last update: 2005-03-22 14:05    [W:0.018 / U:4.628 seconds]