SubjectRe: rc4-mm1 pci-routing
Date
> On the serial I got some nice oops from wondershaper, bt878 etc. After moving the
> wonder to later stages, irgrouting works. Including ALSA and DVB with
> a Twinhan card.

I'm sorry, I'm completely lost. You mention an oops, but I don't
see one in the transcript you posted.

You originally mentioned a hang while alsa was starting up. But
the transcript you posted doesn't show a hang. Does it work when
the drivers are builtin, but hang when they are modules?

lspci shows some sort of ISDN card, but I don't see a driver for
it. Are you using that?

Bjorn

©2003-2011 Jasper Spaans