    SubjectRe: rc4-mm1 pci-routing
    Date
    > On the serial I got some nice oops from wondershaper, bt878 etc. After moving the
    > wonder to later stages, irgrouting works. Including ALSA and DVB with
    > a Twinhan card.

    I'm sorry, I'm completely lost. You mention an oops, but I don't
    see one in the transcript you posted.

    You originally mentioned a hang while alsa was starting up. But
    the transcript you posted doesn't show a hang. Does it work when
    the drivers are builtin, but hang when they are modules?

    lspci shows some sort of ISDN card, but I don't see a driver for
    it. Are you using that?

    Bjorn

      Last update: 2005-03-22 14:05    [W:0.021 / U:0.840 seconds]