On Tue, 10 Aug 2004 17:28:04 +0200 (CEST)
Joerg Schilling <schilling@fokus.fraunhofer.de> wrote:

> >From: David Woodhouse <dwmw2@infradead.org>
> >> Look into the mkisofs source, I even needed to include a comment in hope
> >to> prevent people from SuSE to convert legal and correct C code into a
> >broken> piece of code just because they modify things they don't understand
> >:-(
>
> >Funny that; they _all_ fail to co-operate, even though they all manage
> >to co-operate with most other upstream authors. It's probably best that
>
> Looks like you never asked other Authors :-(
>
> I received complaints about similat problem to the one I have from the author
> of xcdroast.

Ohh, real great mention!
That is the guy that refuses to include minimum support for other burning tools
(i.e. not cdrecord) into his application, right? Great for him, and a good
reason to use k3b instead.

Regards,
Stephan

  Last update: 2005-03-22 14:05    [W:0.029 / U:0.588 seconds]