Subject[ANNOUNCE] Minneapolis Cluster Summit Wrapup
Date
Hi All,

The Minneapolis Cluster Summit came and went 10 days ago, with excellent
attendance and high-quality interaction all round. Over the last few
days I've been collecting slide presentations and related material onto
this page:

http://sources.redhat.com/cluster/events/summit2004/presentations.html

Unfortunately, due to manpower limitations and short lead time, we
weren't able to arrange for audio recordings, which would have been
great since both presentations and discussion were packed full of
useful material. I guess this means we have to do it again next year,
this time with a tape recorder! As for the results... discussion
continues on linux-cluster and other mailing lists, please judge for
yourself.