> That seems reasonable, but _only_ if burnfree is not enabled. If the
> hardware _supports_ burnfree but it's disabled, the warning should also
> recommend turning it on.

burnfree causes a few broken pits/lands on the CD-R so it is best
avoided if the hardware can do it. That you don't see these is a matter
of the reading drive not exporting such information and EFM and CIRC
usually correcting them, but it's still lower quality than a burn
process that hadn't needed burnfree at all.

--
Matthias Andree

NOTE YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE MY MAIL IF YOU'RE USING SPF!
Encrypted mail welcome: my GnuPG key ID is 0x052E7D95 (PGP/MIME preferred)