SubjectRe: Linux Kernel bug report (includes fix)
Joerg Schilling wrote:

>>Linux kernel include files are not meant to be used by user
>>applications. He's perfectly correct. Glibc has its own exported set.
>>This is intentional to seperate internals from user space.
>>

>You should know that GLIBc is unrelated to the Linux kernel interfaces we are
>talking about. Start using serious arguments please.

The kernel headers are _still_ not meant to be used by userspace,
so don't try that. If you don't want to use glibc headers - you get to
write
your own headers. You can extract info from the kernel headers, but they
cannot be used directly from userspace programs. They are not designed to
be used that way.

Helge Hafting

  Last update: 2005-03-22 14:05    [W:0.079 / U:0.108 seconds]