Joerg Schilling schrieb am 2004-08-06:

> It creates bad impressions if people from LKML are a source of unrelated rants.
> Please stop this if you don't like to conribute to the subject.
>
> BTW: I am using 'mailx' which is _the_ official mail reader from the POSIX
> standard......

Please see if you like Gunnar Ritter's "nail" mailer in version 9.24 or
newer (11.1 is current), it has the POSIX mailx user interface to begin
with, but supports MIME (hence we'll read J�rg rather than J\366rg or
JXrg or J?rg) and inserts In-Reply-To: and References: headers on
replies. Best of both worlds: You keep your interface, LKML keeps its
threads. http://nail.sourceforge.net/

I've set Reply-To and Mail-Followup-To to divert replies to this mail
off the list.

--
Matthias Andree

NOTE YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE MY MAIL IF YOU'RE USING SPF!
Encrypted mail welcome: my GnuPG key ID is 0x052E7D95 (PGP/MIME preferred)