SubjectRe: [RFC] Fix Device Power Management States

On Tue, 10 Aug 2004, Nigel Cunningham wrote:

> Do you want me to merge before or after all this is done; I'm a bit
> concerned that you guys are expending effort (well, Pavel is), getting
> SMP and Highmem going when I already have a working version that -
> unless the plans have changed - we were intending to merge too.

It would be nice if you posted small easily-consumable patches that
gradually merged the two. Even if you post them all at once, it provides
something to review and an understanding of how one evolves into the
other.

Pat

  Last update: 2005-03-22 14:05    [W:0.109 / U:1.132 seconds]