SubjectRe: [ck] Re: 2.6.7-ck5
Andrew Morton wrote:

>Con Kolivas <kernel@kolivas.org> wrote:
>

>>>How about autoregulated swappiness, which seems to be very efficient at
>>>

>> > its job?
>>
>> It's been around for quite a while, and akpm has not expressed any
>> interest in it so I think this will only ever flounder in the -ck domain.
>>

>Nobody sent me the patch. And the
>justification/explanation/sales-brochure. And the benchmarks...

Hi All,
I just joined the list. I have "played" with linux for about 3 years
now. I am finally tired of windows to the point I have joined several
Linux oriented Lists. I have to admit this list is one of the better
lists I have joined. It is informative and active in a friendly and
dynamic way. Thank you all for a great list!

Gary Sheppard

  Last update: 2005-03-22 14:04    [W:0.086 / U:0.084 seconds]