Subject[0/9] Lustre VFS patches for 2.6
Hello!

Following this mail, there are nine patches necessary for Lustre support
in 2.6. The patches are against latest 2.6 bk snapshot.
Compared to previous sets of patches, this one does not change existing
structure and field names therefore leaving kernel VFS API completely intact.
Also raw operations approach is changed, extra inode operation is introduced
that is supposed to be called at the end of parent lookup and do necessary
operations, if possible.
Of course it would be great if these patches would be included into the
kernel right away (and that is one of the reasons this set of patches
keeps old API intact). Also there were at least some interest in some of the
patches from other parties (e.g. Trond Myklebust was interested in some
intent changes as I remember) and we are ready to work with those so that
the patches will suit their needs as well.

Bye,
Oleg

  Last update: 2005-03-22 14:04    [W:0.059 / U:0.420 seconds]