    Subjectquite big breakthrough in the BAD network performance, which mm6 did not fix
    hey, i have had a breakthrough in the investigation...
    it turns out that some sites does not load.. but you know all about
    that, and a "fix" with sysctl fixes some of it.

    networking was generally slow - or not!
    it seems that its only HTTP transfers going insanely slow. which also
    probably is those ipv4 issues, so now we just need to figure out what
    changed, and what we need to change to fix it, so that we again can get
    all sites loading, and HTTP protocol fully functionel again.

    hope someone has some ideas.
    --
    Regards, Redeeman
    redeeman@metanurb.dk