    SubjectRe: uid of user who mounts
    Thanks - I had missed that - and it is a little cleaner to call it
    "user" than "mount_uid" in the line in /proc/mounts, and there are no
    existing parms returned that are similar (except "username" which should
    be easy enough to understand). Interestingly I did not see other
    filesystems returning that in /proc/mounts (I slightly prefer having it
    stored in the filesystems kernel code and returned in showopts not just
    put by userspace in the file mtab) - the only minor annoyance is that /
    etc/mtab returns the username (rather than the uid).